Wednesday, April 23, 2014

post-WonderCon 2014 post

hey guys!

thanks so much for all of your support. so many of you showed up to my table at WonderCon in Anaheim this year, which was my first year hosting a booth. the response was overwhelming and truly flattering. typically, i don't have time for things like that because the time commitment is far greater than i can allow for (drawing 50-60 hrs every week for work), but since many of you asked for it, i'm certainly glad i made the push! in that same regard, since there was a large demand for prints to be available online, i will try my hardest to have an online store up and running by the end of the week! i'll be sure to announce when that happens. in any case, for those of you who were not able to make it out, i wanted to at least post my goods here so that you can see what i had available. a few of these you may recognize from the past (like the black & white Batman, Super Mario 1up sticker, Bravest Warriors print, and Stitch in a Wolverine costume), but a couple were brand new specifically for this convention (like my brand new Dragonball Z series and Link from Zelda at Bikini Bottom). take a look, lemme know what you think, and share, share, share!

**NOTE: there is something wrong with my posting today that is making the colors come out strange. these colors are off compared to BOTH of my screen calibrations and the actual prints. i'll try to get this fixed as soon as possible!**



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful website you have here but I was wanting to kknow if you
knew of any forums that cover the same topics talked about in this article?
I'd really like to be a part oof community where
I can get feed-back from other experiencded individuals that share
the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know.
Appreciate it!

my weblog :: try this